An Experienced Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach Litigation Firm Defends Your Rights in Court
Handling civil, labor & employment and insurance litigation cases throughout Florida
When faced with a legal matter that is heading to court, you need a knowledgeable team of attorneys by your side to fight for your rights during litigation. At the Fort Lauderdale law office of Loughren and Doyle, P.A. we are solely devoted to representing individuals and businesses throughout the State of Florida in cases involving civil litigation, including labor and employment and insurance law. The attorneys on our staff have more than 100 combined years of legal experience between them, and they put that knowledge to work for you in local, state and federal court.
The experience you need on your case
When you come to the law office of Loughren and Doyle, P.A. for help with your litigation concerns, you will receive the benefit of our firm's:
- Extensive experience -- When heading to litigation, it is important to seek the help of a law firm that is not afraid to fight for you. At Loughren and Doyle, P.A. our attorneys have a deep understanding of Florida's courtroom process, and they put their knowledge to work for you in front of a judge and jury.
- Personalized attention -- We know that every client who comes to us is different, and that is why we offer individualized service tailored to your specific needs. Your case will get the full attention of our attorneys, not a secretary or paralegal. That attorney will work with you from the start of your case through to its resolution to provide you with the personal attention you need.
- Acclaimed service -- Both attorneys Joseph M. Loughren and Richard B. Doyle Jr. have earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional ability. This is a reflection on our entire firm's commitment to client satisfaction and the Florida legal system.
Handling a range of litigation cases
Our firm is devoted to going to court to fight on behalf of our clients. We cover numerous types of litigation cases, including:
- Insurance litigation -- We represent companies throughout the State of Florida in insurance litigation cases. This includes defense against bad faith, coverage disputes and property insurance claims.
- Civil litigation -- Our attorneys defend the rights of individuals and businesses involved in civil litigation cases, including professional malpractice and negligence claims.
- Labor & employment litigation -- When your business is accused of wrongful termination, discrimination or any other labor and employment litigation issue, our attorneys work to defend your rights in court.
- Civil rights -- Everyone is granted certain unalienable freedoms under the constitution, but if your civil rights have been violated, our firm helps you get the justice you deserve.
- Personal injury -- If you have been hurt in an accident caused by the negligence of someone else, our personal injury attorneys fight to help you recover your losses.
Get the help you need in your courtroom case today
If you or your business is involved in a legal case that is heading to court, call the Fort Lauderdale law office of Loughren and Doyle, P.A. today at (954) 525-6006 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. All clients will meet face to face with an attorney before we get to work on your case.